1. General Use
You must be at least 13 years of age to create a user profile. Minors under 13 may only use the service under the supervision of an adult. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our service for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Our service offers a variety of Christian-themed content including movies, TV shows, video/audio sermons, Bible studies, and more. We strive to provide accurate information about our content ; however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content available through our service. If you choose to rely on materials made available through the services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
3. User Accounts
In order to use our service, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for any activity that occurs under your account. By creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information about yourself, including a valid email address, which we may use to send you important notices about your account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have violated these terms and conditions or engaged in any fraudulent activity.
4. Intellectual Property
All content available through our service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and audio/video clips, is the property of our platform or our content providers and is protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on any content available through our service without our prior written consent.
5. Prohibited Activities
You agree not to use our service for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, transmit, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the BCC Media service.
- engaging in any activity that violates the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent infringement.
- attempting to interfere with or disrupt the operation of our service or any network or server connected to our service.
- using our service to distribute unsolicited commercial messages or spam; or
- access any parts of the Services for which you are not authorized or attempt to bypass any restrictions that are imposed on your use or access of the Services.
- engaging in any activity that violates these terms and conditions or applicable law.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content available through our service.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss of profit arising out of or in connection with your use of our service.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our service or any violation of these terms and conditions.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Norway, without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws. Disputes in connection with this agreement shall be brought before Oslo District Court as the exclusive court of first instance.
BCC Media STI is a registered broadcaster and adheres to the regulations laid down in the Norwegian Broadcasting Act. The supervisory body for this Act is the Norwegian Media Authority.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on our service. Your continued use of our service after any such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically to stay informed of any updates.
11. Contact information